Monday, July 7, 2014

By. COLORBOX Indonesia

Summer is here!
That is such a joy for everyone. Why?
Because it's time to holiday; enjoying your day-off, traveling, signing up for cooking class or even having your internship program overseas, etc.

Since I'm not going anywhere and having a boredom time with my dumb-ass undergraduate thesis, so here I am -- SHOPPING is the best thing I can do right now (which I always do actually hehe). You can easily see on every store's sign SALE UP TO 30% - 70% max. So does Colorbox Showroom. This time I receive three Colorbox voucher gifts, 200.000/each and CB its self is having sale up to 70% (if I'm not mistaken). Lucky me~~~

Well, not along ago CB has just launched their new items for summer collection. I feel in love with CB new design because the style looks casual, chic and not too girly. So, that fits for summer daily wear. More t-shirts, printed pants, dress, skirt, shorts, etc -- click here for more collections.










Without thinking (well, I'm actually still thinking) I grab my choices right away.

OUTERWEAR: Biker Jacket - Black - 499.9000 IDR - Size S, M, L
DRESS: Non Denim, Flare, Sleeveless, Round Neck - Black - 179.000 IDR - Size S, M, L
Maroon Bowler Hat belongs to blogger





BEST BUY!!!!
Sunglasses - 99.000 IDR - available in white and black

As long as the sun shines so bright, nothing wrong with black outfit on summer, right?
Probably this style suits for indoor occasion or night out.
Wear the sunnies for sun protection.






Grab yours NOW only at Colorbox Showroom or the website, here
*SALE is only for Selected Items.
*The Sunglasses -- available at Colorbox Showroom ONLY!

Thank you Colorbox Indonesia  

No comments:

Post a Comment