Saturday, June 15, 2013

Dear Nightingale

I can't accept this reality when you are away, but I can't cry. My tears were stuck in my aching heart. Those memories that you brought to me was still here and will always be remind. Until the day I hate came, when you were leaving us earlier.


Almost every night I pray for him to get into the right place, the proper place for this kindhearted-life time-guy who left all of us too early. Dear Nightingale, would you please send my message and unspoken prayer in my heart to him, the one who lives in heaven now. Tell him, he is going to be fine because he is a good guy, the best man that I've ever met in my life. No one like him. He would never be replaced with anyone. No one could, no one can.

Late night on June 14th 2013, something weird happened to me. It was a good weird. I was fallen so deep into my sleep, unusual. Yup, something came into my bedroom (?) or maybe I was a bit unconscious. No, it's not a ghost story which happened to me the other day. Errr... Let's skip this part and let me tell you something.


Something... Someone, you came into my room last night when I was sleeping. You kissed on my right cheek and my right arm. I could barely feel that kiss anyway, yes I can feel it. Too obvious that I can feel any touch, lately. Am I too sensitive? "Sensitive" ~ I hope it was you.

What if that really was you, you probably would have appeared in my suspicious dream. I'll consider yesterday was your good-bye kiss. Even I don't want to anything say as "good-bye". We haven't get a chance to meet in person after you spent your whole life time in Johannesburg, South Africa. 

Now, you're in a right place, yet in a wrong time. Be nice with the other spirits among you. This is not a good-bye, we just live separated, two different places. We both are not able to see each other in a daylight, but in a dream. I will always say your name in my prayer before I go to bed.


Be good.. Be nice.. You will be fine over there.

We are going to meet again in another world, another life. Sooner or later.

I hope, it would be a better place and a better life story. I will fix everything that I missed.

Just so you know, you are irreplaceable.

Good night, you

No comments:

Post a Comment