Monday, April 29, 2013

내가 제일 잘 나가 - I Am The Best

내가 제일 잘 나가 - I Am The Best

내가 제일 잘 나가 - I Am The Best by mahadewichitrawati featuring pastry trainers

For making this Look-Book, I got inspired from 2NE1's dance routine videos. This isn't their actual stage style. Most of them are from Adidas Originals by. Jeremy Scott. I'm so in love with JS's Designs , so it makes them look so edgy, chic, quirky and so on. 2NE1 knows how to dress up and how to put on their attitudes in that dress. They know how to look so stunning on stage and obviously Park Bom, Gong Minzy, Lee Chaerin (CL) and Sandara Park have their own style.

I got mixed up all these designs from three different videos, I Am The Best, I Love You and Can't Nobody.

2NE1 "I Am The Best" Choreography Practice (Uncut Version)


2NE1 "I Love You" Dance Practice Video

2NE1 - Can't Nobody Choreography by Movements Lifestyle

Workout harder everyday and practice more ~


Let's play!

No comments:

Post a Comment